jueves, 26 de abril de 2007

Webcomic

I've been doing some research on this awesome thing called "webcomic".
I just can't figure out where is the need for "printed" comic.
It's a full world of comic out there, Dude !!!
I really mean it, it's a neverending world, and it's not just "geek stuff" all the time:
  • Nine planets without intelligent live. Not too often updated, but a real "must". The solar system is populated by nothing but robots, you can't miss it.
  • Flaky Pastry. The lanlord is a multi shaped dragon, and the roommates are a tall warrior elf, a short pseudo lesbian one, and a catgirl! everybody else in the comic is plain human.
  • UserFriendly standard geek comic among standards. it had to be here
  • Starslip Crisis: I do like this kind of future!!
  • it's kittybot!!! ultra fine art in an addictive & original sci-fi story.
And now some spanish comicstrips. This is not strictly "webcomic", but If you know some spanish, these are for you man!!!! (For the record: I'm obviously not english, and I don't know what the hell I am doing posting this in a so low q english, you'll have to forgive me...)

anddddd!!!

QUESTIONABLE CONTENT

But of course you was already aware of that ...
[UPDATE]

No hay comentarios: